Production Supervisor | 36940
Join Cerebral Staffing, LLC on site at our client John Deere in Valley City, ND as a Production Supervisor!
Location: Valley City, ND
Duration of Role: 1+ years
Pay: $61.05 / hourly
Hours: 1st shift (6:00am - 4:30pm), intermittent OT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises the execution of departmental plans to achieve objectives in safety, quality, schedule, efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Administers employee policies, practices, procedures and work rules appropriate for the unit.
- Monitors individual performance and takes corrective action including discipline, as needed, and responds to complaints to ensure the Company and employees adheres to policies, practices, procedures and work rules.
- Establishes employee environment regarding communications, feedback and overall guidance. Ensures that assigned personnel have appropriate training, work instruction and tools to successfully do their job.
- Works with Safety Team in meeting company standards and enforces safety regulations to prevent and eliminate injuries. Resolves various systems, parts, people or process issues to correct deficiencies, reduce costs, improve processes/performance.
- Manages and controls costs to stay within the department operating budget targets. Coordinates departmental continuous improvement plans and activities.
- 2+ years experience in related field
- Able to communicate well.
- Able to make decisions and problem solve.
- Able to ensure Safety and Quality in all processes.
- Able to stay calm during tense situations and the ability to treat others well even during tense interactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Supervisory experience on shop floor,
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- Comfortable giving work direction on shop floor, and able to work with a diverse group of people
Internal metatarsal safety shoes are required (different than steel toe boots).
Powered by JazzHR
Cerebral Staffing, LLCValley City, ND
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.