Production Supervisor | 2nd Shift | 37006
Join Cerebral Staffing, LLC on site at our client John Deere in Valley City, ND as a Production Supervisor!
Location: Valley City, ND | Local candidates only, must be willing to relocation within 3 weeks of accepting the position
Duration of Role: 2+ years
Pay: $55.00 / hourly + 2nd Shift Differential of $3.85/hour
Hours: 2nd shift (4:30pm - 3:00am), intermittent OT
Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervises the execution of departmental plans to achieve objectives in safety, quality, schedule, efficiency and continuous improvement.
- Administers employee policies, practices, procedures and work rules appropriate for the unit.
- Monitors individual performance and takes corrective action including discipline, as needed, and responds to complaints to ensure the Company and employees adheres to policies, practices, procedures and work rules.
- Establishes employee environment regarding communications, feedback and overall guidance.
- Ensures that assigned personnel have appropriate training, work instruction and tools to successfully do their job.
- Works with Safety Team in meeting company standards and enforces safety regulations to prevent and eliminate injuries.
- Resolves various systems, parts, people or process issues to correct deficiencies, reduce costs, improve processes/performance.
- Manages and controls costs to stay within the department operating budget targets.
- Coordinates departmental continuous improvement plans and activities.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in related field
- Supervisory experience on shop floor
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc)
- Comfortable giving work direction on shop floor and able to work with a diverse group of people.
- Good communication skills
- Good decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to focus on Safety and Quality in all processes.
- Ability to stay calm during tense situations as well as be able to treat others well during tense interactions.
Internal metatarsal safety shoes are required (different than steel toe boots). Position requires candidates to be on the shop floor 100% of the time
Powered by JazzHR
Cerebral Staffing, LLCValley City, ND
ManufacturingView All Cerebral Staffing, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.