MOCI/Business Process Analyst 35948
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our Cerebral Staffing team as a full-time contingent Business Process Analyst at John Deere in Cary, NC or East Moline, IL. Must be able to work one day per week ON-SITE.
Location: Will either sit in Cary, NC or Moline, IL full-time
Hours: 40 hours per week, full-time
Hourly Rate of Pay: $31.05 plus paid OT and benefits included
As a MOCI Process Specialist for John Deere, you will collaborate with UX, POs, Internal Customers and Development Teams to manage implementations and lead cross product UAT. Provides management/leadership or consultation designed to manage or improve and implement strategic projects and test scenarios that are moderately complex and/or sensitive in scope. Typically involves multi-unit or division impact.
Additionally, the MOCI Process specialist will:
• Works with experienced work teams to discover and implement large strategic objectives that are focused on business growth, process or product improvement, and/or to improve customer satisfaction or channel partner development.
• Participates, leads, or consults in the project planning process and ensures the project gains the necessary management approval.
• Ensures projects are developed with realistic outcomes, business objectives and customer satisfaction targets.
• Determines and secures resources to assure successful completion of a project.
• Monitors ongoing project/program status and maintains communications with business unit leadership and affected stakeholders.
• Lead cross product testing including being a consultant for the development teams for automated testing scenarios
• Maintain test data for data consumers
• Training users on complex new functionality
• Assist with UX mock-up creation
• Assist with Audit Reporting needs
• Analyze feedback received from end users to improve quality of automated and integration test scenarios
What Skills You Need
• 2 or more years of experience as working with a broad cross section of users
• 1 or more years of experience writing queries and using data gathering/retrieval tools such as SQL, Python, DataBricks, Tableau, etc
• Knowledge of various communication skills such as test writing, email, Microsoft Office and virtual training.
• Project Management Experience in less complex projects which consists of some or all the following criteria: 5 or less people on a project team, 1 to 2 disciplines involved, 1 to 2 facilities involved, and is determined on budget, revenues generated, and savings achieved.
• A self-motivated individual with exceptional organization and commitment to the customer.
• Effective interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution, both verbal and written.
• Ability and willingness to work flexible schedules (early morning/evening) when necessary to support global business needs.
• Fluent in English – verbal and written advanced communication skills.
• Ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally, up to 10%.
What Makes You Stand Out
• Expert knowledge of MOCI and MOCI integrations
• Experience working within multicultural teams.
• Knowledge of the Enterprise Product Delivery Process (EPDP)
Powered by JazzHR
Cerebral Staffing, LLC
AddressEast Moline, IL
Get fresh Process Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.