Join Cerebral Staffing LLC an Inventory Analyst for John Deere in Portland, OR. You will be responsible for the analysis and management of inventory control within the RDC for both John Deere and A&I inventories. A two year degree, along with inventory and warehouse experience are recommended for this role.
Hours: 10:00 AM-6:30 PM
Hourly Rate of Pay: $24-$27
Benefits: 10 Paid Holidays, Accrued PTO, 401K, life insurance and optional health/vision/dental
• Implement inventory audits and other actions relating to perpetual inventory to measure accuracy
• Process inventory adjustments to ensure accurate inventory for customer satisfaction
• Update and maintain an inventory database and prepare the appropriate reports to ensure accurate and current inventory levels are available
• Monitor and resolve parts inventory discrepancies caused by shortages, over shipments, and damages (includes recommending solutions in order to avoid repetitiveness)
• Use inventory control procedures to process non-saleable inventory and make necessary adjustments to ensure accurate inventory
• Advise appropriate personnel of any irregularities in quantities or quality of inventory that require corrective action
• Review inventory management reports and make necessary inventory adjustments or recommendations for correct handling and storage of all inventory
• Monitor and coordinate cycle counting process and disposition of excess material
• Develop and participate in inventory related continuous improvement initiatives to reduce costs and improve efficiencies
• Complete stock checks for dealer technical assistance and customer service contacts
• Manage engine track process on the warehouse floor
• May be required to handle non inventory control processes within the unit (ie Engine Track, TRKAR Updates, Employee Recognition programs, etc.)
Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need:
- Must have HS Diploma or DGE
- STRONG Microsoft Excel knowledge- testing required.
- Some forklift experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with both salary and wage personnel
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding of operations
What Makes You Stand Out:
• 1 or more years experience working in one or more operations support functions such as warehousing, logistics, etc.
• 1 or more years experience in specific areas of Supply Management such as: supplier integration, strategic supply management, supplier development, module supply management, scheduling, forecasting, logistics, etc.
• Logistics work experience in such areas as warehousing, materials management, transportation, broker, forwarder, etc.
Cerebral Staffing, LLC