Join Cerebral Staffing as a full-time Customer Support Representative on-site at John Deere in Urbandale, Iowa. Cerebral Staffing offers competitive benefits, including health/vision/dental, 401K, life insurance, paid Holidays, and PTO.
Hourly Rate: $16-$17
Length of Role: 2 Years Plus
Shift: Rotation between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift. Must be open to evenings, weekends, and overnite hours
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree in Agriculture, Business, Engineering related field, IT or a similar discipline, at least 6 months of customer support experience in a high volume call center, strong technical support skills, and excellent communication skills. Experience with GreenStar, StarFire, Apex, AutoTrac, and Mobile Apps a plus.
Provides information/solutions as frontline support to channel partners/customers/Company personnel on product related inquiries on moderately complex policies issues and concerns to optimize customer satisfaction and retention. (Note that products may include parts whole goods or product related services.)
- Provides responses and/or solutions to customer dealers and/or Company personnel inquiries concerning problems and concerns of a moderately complex level.
- Effectively documents customer dealer and/or company personnel interactions and issues relating to area of responsibility.
- Develops common solutions to problems with team members to maintain required service levels. Maintains the accuracy and availability of customer related information on-line.
- Assists in the promotion of John Deere products/services/programs through special program offerings special mailings and pro-active user contact. Negotiates with customers dealers and company personnel to provide the proper policy execution and adequate resolution.
- Provides front-line technical support/information/solutions to customers on product related inquiries, issues, and concerns to optimize customer satisfaction and retention.
- Technicians provide support via multiple channels (telephone, email, and Social Media) while effectively documenting each interaction.