Customer Service Representative 29361
Cerebral Staffing, LLC Milan, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our team on-site at John Deere in Milan, IL! Must have prior customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment, strong computer skills, and a solid work history to be considered. SAP experience is a plus.
Hours: M-F, Regular business hours----remote until facility reopens. NEED TO BE ON-SITE 10 MINUTES BEFORE START OF SHIFT. THIS IS FAST-PACED AND HIGH VOLUME!!!
Hourly Rate of Pay: $16.65
Benefits: Health/Vision/Dental, life insurance
- Call center experience, preferably in a manufacturing or automotive setting
- A high school diploma
- 2 years of customer service experiece--preferably in a high volume call center
- Microsoft Office skills-technical skills
• Support dealers inquiries daily by phone, email and written communication within the Parts Support Services Call Center.
• Provides responses and/or solutions to basic customer inquiries, problems and concerns. Typically initial point of contact.
• Provide tracking and tracing for all orders shipped from John Deere or a supplier.
• Communicate with carriers and outside suppliers to obtain tracking and invoice information.
• Consider approval for all miscellaneous debits and credits such as price queries, shipping errors, etc.
• Analyze and release daily returns for North America dealers
• Analyze and authorize monthly surplus returns
• Review and credit monthly surplus returns upon warehouse receipt
• Determine appropriate issuance of handling fee for return goods
• Investigate overage and shortage claims using various methods, such as, pick trip review and calling all dealers on that same trip.
• Provide cross functional support to warehouse operations teams.
Cerebral Staffing, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Cerebral Staffing, LLC