Cerebral Staffing LLC is seeking a full-time Bank Administrator to join their team on-site at John Deere in Moline, IL. Qualified candidates must have STRONG Microsoft Office skills, excellent communication skills, and a basic understand of banking to be considered.
Hours: 40 hours per week, M-F
Duration of Role: 6 Months Plus
Hourly Rate of Pay: $17.80 plus time and 1/2 for over-time
Benefits: PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K options, and optional health/vision/dental
- Performs a variety of centralized and standardized complex processes for timely execution of enterprise unit bank account requests working to deadlines.
- Identifying the need and initiating processes for signatory updates to banks.
- Documents processes, bank and country specific requirements.
- Participates in Treasury/Tax project work related to Bank Administration.
- Works with units to execute and maintain documents for new and existing bank accounts.
- Researches, analyzes and interprets bank specific documentation requirements for execution.
- Tracks bank progress on documentation, escalating when necessary.
- Executes internal documents for unit and account enrollment in Treasury’s complex processes.
- Facilitates storage of banking agreements and executed documents in various repositories for tracking, reporting requirements and satisfaction of audit inquiries.
- Maintains the corporate bank account database of all enterprise bank accounts globally.
- Facilitates data entry, execution and delivery of the yearly Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR) required by the IRS to the Tax department.
- Facilitates audit confirmation requests to satisfy internal control testing. Maintains the various unit personnel wire authorization lists to mitigate risk.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Access [nice to have]).
- High level of customer focus and professionalism (they will be working with banking partners, business partners, and executive level management).
- Basic understanding of banking is a nice to have.