Cerebral Staffing is looking for a full-time Project Coordinator to work on-site at John Deere in Valley City, North Dakota at John Deere Seeding Group. Qualified candidates should have at least an Associate's Degree, strong computer and administrative skills, and meet all physical qualifications.
Duration of Role: 1-Year with possible extension
Hourly Rate of Pay: $21.00 per hour
Hours: 1st Shift, 40 hours per week
Benefits: 401K, paid Holidays, PTO accrued, paid life insurance, and optional health/vision/dental
- Represents a business group on strategic and tactical project teams and serves as the point of contact for issues to ensure that the needs of the group are known, defined and met.
- Greet and direct visitors/contractors
- Answer, greet and direct calls on multi-line phone system.
- Coordinate visitor/contractor access and safety requirements
- Sort and distribute incoming mail. Process outgoing mail.
- Organize and maintain office supplies
- Setup/coordinate meeting amenities and events.
- Coordinate checkout equipment/PPE.
- Computer data entry
- Creation and posting of posters, flyers and presentations
- Facilitate redemption process for recognition program
- Represents the business group on project teams and serves as the point of contact.
- Evaluates, develops and implements new processes and policies to maximize operating efficiencies and satisfy business requirements.
- Develops and defines requirements for projects.
- Develops and executes test plans and time lines to enable smooth and timely project implementations.
- Develops and updates department specific forms, contracts or manual
- Coordinates communication with appropriate personnel or customers.
- Creates and updates spreadsheets and databases to track statistical data
- Creates documentation and training materials.
- May provide training on updated processes and policies
- Assists the business group with daily job responsibilities as needed.
- Years of Experience Required: 2-4 years clerical experience
- Ability to lead and motivate people.
- Highly organized
- Strong computer skills
- Excellent people skills
- Computer experience especially with Outlook, Excel, Power Point, Word.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Standing, sitting, stooping, climbing, pushing, pulling, lifting.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds.