Contract Length: 6-months
Job ID: 12944873
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare.
CereCore is seeking a Client Support Representative to join our team in Nashville, TN.
The Client Support Representative (CSR) provides documentation and triage of technical issues reported by CereCore clients. Incident Management includes effective communication skills through verbal, written, and listening techniques. Responsibilities include initial assessment, triage and resolution of basic incidents and requests regarding the use of application software products and/or infrastructure components. The CSR is responsible for collecting information through a positive and constructive customer conversation, accessing available support tools and seeking guidance from other additional support staff as needed. The CSR is also responsible for the prompt escalation of issues or problems deemed to be beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility by engaging other service resources within the CereCore Level 1 Service Desk.
- Answers inbound calls from CereCore clients to gather initial data for IT disruptions or requests.
- Identifies and assesses client needs.
- Logs call records and incidents in CereCore ITSM Tool (ServiceNow).
- Engages other Service Desk resources or appropriate service resources to resolve incidents beyond the scope of their ability or responsibility.
- Documents all customer inquiries and reported customer issues in an expeditious manner.
- Actively participates in and manages incident communication needs and expectations for customers and stakeholders.
- Creates a positive client support experience and ensures timely escalation, communicating promptly on progress, and handling clients with a professional attitude.
- Maintains a positive attitude and work ethic by remaining focused on the responsibilities of the position, to the team, and to our CereCore clients.
- Actively works to ensure CereCore Service Level Objectives are met.
- Provides after-hours support as needed.
- Participates in CereCore activities and departmental activities or other duties as assigned such as: attends project meetings, testing, reviewing documentation etc.
- Desktop skills and customer support experience preferred
- Customer service training/experience preferred
- Must possess strong communication (verbal, listening, and written) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer and typing skills
- Must demonstrate strong problem-solving and multi-tasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to handle and resolve conflict in a positive manner
- Must be able to work independently and as a team
- Technology or Healthcare work experience preferred
CereCore was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.