We are seeking an experienced dental laboratory technician to oversee and execute on all implant-related restorative solutions (abutments, crown and bridge, all-on-four, implant restorations, etc.). You will also be responsible for operating our milling machines, 3shape CAD design, and 3D printing. This is an amazing opportunity to work for a well-established company that offers a great work-life balance and strives to deliver a friendly work environment.
- Responsible for successful and efficient case resolution
- Proficiency with seating zirconia, processing, staining full contour, custom trays, waxing/pressing Emax, relines, repairs, and organizing workflow through the lab
- 3 years of lab experience including zirconia, CAD/CAM preferred (we are willing to train)
- Team player with great problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills and excellent attention to details
- Basic computer knowledge
- Positive, friendly and outgoing relationship skills and the ability to quickly establish rapport
- Punctual and dependable
- Ability to work independently on multiple activities
- Exceptional organizational, time-management and multi-tasking skills
Position: Full Time
Benefits: Medical, Paid Holidays.