FLORIDA COMPANY LOOKING FOR INSIDE & OUTSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE (FULL TIME WITH BENEFITS)
At Ceramic Matrix Florida - The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for sales through customers that visit the location to select materials. Understand the nature of the visit and the customer needs and expectations. Present materials in a luxury environment through concept boards and presentation. Provide design ideas as needed, follow up and close opportunities, deliver exceptional customer service, regularly update forecasts and meet or exceed sales goals.
The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for sales in the designated territory through obtaining proprietary specifications for Ceramic Matrix. Meet and exceed sales goals, generate new customers and increase market share. Provide outstanding customer service, regularly update forecasts and communicate market trends to management.
- Meet and exceed Sales Goals
- Develop a strategy specific to the territory with Sales Management to attack key accounts
- Research, solicit and convert new business opportunities
- Travel through territory calling on Architects, Designers, Developers and General Contractors
- Determine customer needs and expectations in order to recommend specific products that provide both the aesthetic appeal and desired performance requirements for the project
- Provide regular detailed updated forecasts and analysis
- Education on characteristics of product and technical information to understand benefits or features is required
- Administrative, complete calendar with future appointment schedule, presentation and events
- Maintain job folders and manage projects continuously to successful completion
- Actively network within the community and join key industry associations
- Work in the showroom as required by management
- Report to the Branch Manager and Regional Manager
Qualifications, Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in working with architecture and interior design professionals
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of the stone and tile industry would be preferred
- Background in Architecture or Interior Design would be a benefit
- Effective communicator both verbally and written. Individual must be able to communicate with all parties through the entire Sales Cycle introduction, presentation, negotiating, follow up and project completion
- Disciplined self-starter with initiative and good time management skills
- Computer literate
- Bachelor’s Degree or 2 years in a similar position would be preferred
- Presentable professional appearance and project a positive company image to the public, fellow staff and industry.
Ceramic Matrix is a design driven distributor of high end porcelain tile, luxury natural stone, boutique hand-made decorative ceramics and glass tile. The company has serviced the architectural and design community in South Florida for over 20 years with cutting edge high quality products.
Ceramic Matrix of Florida, Inc