- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cepeda Systems and Software Analysis, a rapidly growing small company in Huntsville, AL, is currently seeking a Systems Administrator.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Candidate will operate as the system admin for a major DoD system and report to the project manager.
- Candidate will perform regular operational maintenance, support, and software upgrades.
- Candidate will schedule backups, installations, and upgrades and maintain the system hardware and software in accordance with the customer's IT and IA policies and procedures.
- Candidate will work with the engineering team to ensure system and application data integrity by evaluating, implementing, and managing appropriate software and hardware solutions.
- Candidate will be responsible for identification, documentation and mitigation of cybersecurity vulnerabilities using the Risk Management Process (RMF) and compliance with an Authority to Operate (ATO).
- Candidate will be responsible for providing robust implementation of good security practices and technical insight on remediation of cybersecurity concerns via direct interaction with the software development team.
- Candidate will interact daily with team to review security design requirements, evaluate proposed technical solutions for remediation of software vulnerabilities, and verify implementation of security updates for sustaining the current and future DoD systems.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- US Citizenship required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field
- Active secret security clearance, or ability to obtain and maintain
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Windows Server and Client OS
- CentOs and command line environment to implement Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Routers and Router configuration
- Networks and network configurations
- DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) and the accreditation process for DoD systems
- Implement Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
- Security + or DOD 8570 IAT Level II complaint certification
- Computing Environment (CE) certificate
Preferred Experience and Knowledge:
- Experience on defense related projects
- Juniper Switches
- EMASS (Enterprise Mission Assurance Security System)
- ACAS (Assured Compliance Assessment Scanner)
- HBSS (Host Based Security Solution)
- IAVMs (Information Assurance Vulnerability Management)
- CVE's (Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures; per MITRE/SANS
- CWE's (Common Weakness Enumeration), per MITRE/SANS
- US-CERT Secure Coding Standards
Benefits and pay range:
- CSSA offers a competitive salary commensurate with education and experience.
- We also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, paid leave and paid holidays, a 401(k) plan, short-term disability, long-term disability, and company-paid life insurance.
Formed as a corporation in 2001, we are a HUBZone, woman-owned small business. We focus on serving DoD, NASA, and the commercial sector, our services span the complete product life cycle from concept to software development to product release. Our services include software engineering, systems engineering, and process improvement.
We are passionate about meeting customer requirements while minimizing costs and maximizing performance. We have achieved a rating of Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) Level 3 for services and development. We have a 100% customer satisfaction rating and have won numerous awards at the local and national level. We are also extensively involved in the community and make generous charitable contributions.
Cepeda Systems and Software Analysis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, status as a parent, national origin, disability (physical or mental), family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military service, or other non-merit based factors.
Prospective an/or new employees will be required to adhere with CSSA’s COVID-19 policy. Customer site requirements will take precedence over CSSA’s policy.
Cepeda Systems & Software Analysis Inc
Get fresh IT System Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.