Plant Administrative Assistant
Cenveo Williamsburg, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings seeking an experienced Plant Administrative Assistant for its Williamsburg, PA envelope manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate will have a High School diploma and 4-5 years of relevant work experience in a manufacturing environment with the ability to perform with professionalism, attention to detail, interpersonal communication, strong use of initiative, and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Cenveo encompasses more than two dozen entities in over 100 facilities across the U.S., as well as manufacturing operations in Asia, South America and Central America.
Cenveo provides competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a Health, Dental and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. In addition, we provide 401K, as well as disability insurance, life insurance, as well as other benefit plans.
Under minimal supervision and with great expertise perform all administrative tasks including but not limited to general business support, travel and meeting arrangements, processing incoming/outgoing mail, coordinate plant events/activities, ordering supplies, managing emails, and answering/directing general calls.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Perform routine and complex administrative tasks.
- Drafts written responses or replies by phone or e-mail when necessary; responds to regularly occurring requests for information.
- Establishes, develops, maintains and updates filing system.
- Provide general and customer service support.
- Prepare outgoing mail and shipments and process incoming mail.
- Receive, review, and track expenses and submit for payment.
- Schedule appointments and makes travel arrangements.
- Research and create presentations.
- Create/generate reports.
- Handle special projects as assigned by the manager and/or senior leadership team.
- Assist with basic employee matters.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 100% supportive of any and all company safety practices and programs.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
- Communicates with all levels of production employees.
- Complies with safety rules and regulations
- Maintains clean work area.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Minimum education required is a High School Diploma; Associate degree preferred.
- 4-5 years of relevant/similar work experience in a manufacturing environment.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Outlook, Word, Power Point, and Excel.
- Strong ability to work and communicate effectively with associates, management, customers, vendors, and others.
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to convey a positive image to all levels of the company.
- Strongly support management in driving a positive culture where safety, quality, and housekeeping are not compromised.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem-solve, prioritize, and handle a multitude of projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work with limited supervision and take initiative.
- Must be able to handle extremely confidential information.
- Operate with integrity.
- Participate in / support cost savings initiatives.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal communication skills, including active listening.
- Environment is typically general office, though the incumbent may spend periods of time in the manufacturing environments with exposure to dust, dirt, high noise levels and variations in temperature.
- The incumbent is expected to know and follow all safety rules for the environment.
Cenveo is an EEO Employer
CenveoWhy Work Here?
Excellent benefits, teamwork, safety record, employee engagement
Cenveo is a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings. We’re a $1.3-billion company with a long history of delivering top value for our customers. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, our company encompasses 30 facilities across the U.S., as well as manufacturing operations in Asia, South America and Central America.
785 Juniata River RdWilliamsburg, PA