Industrial Electro Mechanical Technician - 2nd & 3rd Shifts
Cenveo City of Industry, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking highly skilled Electro Mechanical Technicians for its envelope manufacturing facility in City of Industry, CA for 2nd & 3rd shifts.
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Cenveo encompasses more than two dozen entities in over 100 facilities across the U.S., as well as manufacturing operations in Asia, South America and Central America.
Cenveo provides competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a Health, Dental and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. In addition, we provide 401K, as well as disability insurance, life insurance, as well as other benefit plans.
The schedule is Monday - Friday with Saturdays required during busy season/based on business needs, the work hours are to be determined.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of mechanical and electrical experience in a production environment with solid troubleshooting skills and the ability to perform in a high volume environment work with speed and accuracy.
Under minimal supervision and with great expertise perform electrical and mechanical work on all plant equipment including but not limited to all production and ancillary equipment while maintaining a safe work environment. Perform rebuilds and complex mechanical/electrical troubleshooting work on all plant/production equipment and lead projects as assigned.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Work from prints and plans to repair, maintain and install equipment.
- Install electrical and electronic parts and hardware in housings or assemblies.
- Assist employees with repairs and diagnosis of equipment problems.
- Work with machine shop equipment including, but not limited to, mill, lathe, drill press, welding, and cutting equipment.
- Provides troubleshooting on equipment problems; recommends and assists in repairs.
- Monitors, schedules, and documents preventive maintenance on equipment.
- Researches and requisitions machine parts as required.
- Troubleshoot, install and repair pneumatic, hydraulic components.
- Perform required facility Safety inspections.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a “Reasonable Accommodation” under the ADA.
- Other duties and assignments as required.
- High School education or equivalent, with mathematics emphasis.
- High degree of mechanical aptitude and print/production experience preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of electrical and mechanical equipment experience in manufacturing.
- Ability to perform a volume of complex mechanical and electrical detail work with speed and accuracy including solid troubleshooting skills.
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in the electronic diagnostics of PLCs, AC/DC drive systems, various types of computer operated control circuitry that includes working with voltages up to 480V.
- Industry related experience, mechanical and electrical knowledge required.
- Requires ongoing coordination, communication and/or team problem solving between departments/functional areas and outside vendors.
- Ability to convey a positive image to coworkers.
- Basic computer skills.
- Understands the team/department key performance measurements, goals, and action plans; actively participates in activities to achieve goals.
- 100% supportive of any and all company safety practices and programs.
- Participates in cost savings initiatives.
- Assists with shift coverage as needed.
- Willingness to work overtime as needed/ other shifts if needed.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- Requires frequent standing, walking, carrying, bending, stooping, grasping, and reaching.
- Ability to perform a volume of mechanical detail work with speed and accuracy; manual dexterity.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs., carry 50 lbs., push 100 lbs., pull 75 lbs.
- Must be able to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity including hand/finger coordination and the utilization of color vision.
- Exposure to noise; must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
CENVEO is an EEO Employer
CenveoWhy Work Here?
Excellent benefits, teamwork, safety record, employee engagement
Cenveo is a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings. We’re a $1.3-billion company with a long history of delivering top value for our customers. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, our company encompasses 30 facilities across the U.S., as well as manufacturing operations in Asia, South America and Central America.
705 Baldwin Park BlvdCity of Industry, CA