Customer Service Representative
Cenveo Kent, WA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings, we are seeking a Customer Service Representative with print knowledge preferred for the Kent, WA location.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3-4 years of relevant work experience. An emphasis on Customer Service, or Marketing preferably in the print industry.
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Cenveo encompasses more than two dozen entities in over 100 facilities across the U.S., as well as manufacturing operations in Asia, South America and Central America.
Cenveo provides competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a Health, Dental and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. In addition, we provide 401k, as well as disability insurance, life insurance, as well as other benefit plans.
Under general direction, acts as a liaison between customer, sales and manufacturing departments. Using established guidelines and procedures, advises clients on product availability, pricing and delivery schedules. Assists clients and production in the resolution of client concerns and complaints.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
- ·Provides fast and courteous responses to internal and external customer questions.
- Communicates with clients, sales staff, and production concerning order status and tracking results.
- Respond to client inquiries regarding job status, pricing, billing and capabilities.
- Provide tactical coordination of projects as instructed. Establish checkpoints and work in progress to ensure accuracy of work.
- Data entry and order processing functions, including materials creation and website catalog setup and maintenance.
- Expedites and revises job status as needed.
- Generates sales orders utilizing established guidelines.
- Maintains daily update of production schedule and communicates changes to the client as necessary.
- Analyzes and investigates client complaints to independently determine mutually acceptable solutions and communicates them back to the client.
- Coordinates and monitors customer releases and inventory management.
- Informs client service team of customer interactions and alerts them to any condition that may lead to customer dissatisfaction.
- Directly support Client Service Manager, Account Managers, Account Coordinators, and other Customer Service Representatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a "Reasonable Accommodation" under the ADA.
- Assist with coverage of additional accounts for vacations, leaves of absence, etc.
- Communicates with all levels of production employees.
- Complies with safety rules and regulations (wear proper safety attire required by office personnel)
- The minimum education requirement is a High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate degree preferred.
- 3-4 years of customer service experience required. Must possess proficient understanding of customer service principles.
- Strong PC skills including MS Office Software and Internet are required. SAP and Hagen experience preferred.
- Must have excellent client service skills and be able to work well with external and internal clients at all levels within the organization.
- Ability to read and comprehend written instructions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to multitask in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements and Environmental Conditions
- Environment is typically general office
- Incumbent may spend short periods in the manufacturing environment with exposure including, but not limited to dust, dirt, high noise levels and variations in temperature.
- Occasional exposure to one or more unpleasant or hazardous conditions 6% to 20% of the time.
Cenveo is an EEO Employer
CenveoWhy Work Here?
Excellent benefits, teamwork, safety record, employee engagement
Cenveo is a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings. We’re a $1.3-billion company with a long history of delivering top value for our customers. Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, our company encompasses 30 facilities across the U.S., as well as manufacturing operations in Asia, South America and Central America.
6520 S 190th St # 100Kent, WA