Cenveo Manufacturing City of Industry, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor with print knowledge preferred for its City of Industry, CA envelop manufacturing facility.
The ideal candidate will have an Associate Degree from a Vocational/Technical/Business or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in a production environment and the ability to lead, support, implement and motivate skilled employees.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
** The position has approximately 8 direct reports and flexibility is required for the position.
Manages all aspects of the Maintenance Department including facility management. Ensures efficiency, cost effectiveness, accuracy, and quality control within the department. Provide guidance and leadership for plant maintenance personnel to ensure that work orders, preventive maintenance, other applicable functions are completed consistent with demand requirements and schedules.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Schedules maintenance and repairs to ensure minimal plant downtime.
- Responsible for departmental employee relations including staffing training, supervision, and performance appraisals.
- Analyzes department procedures regarding quality, efficiency, cost effectiveness, and productivity. Implements corrective action and/or improvement plan if needed, tracks progress.
- Communicates effectively with other departments to plan and direct work activities and resources to ensure production within quality quantity, and cost specifications.
- Establishes production goals for the department. Monitors and documents performance against production standards. Implements corrective actions where necessary.
- Maintains plant and equipment to provide a clean and safe working environment. Implements training and process improvement actions.
- Requires coordination, communication, and problem solving between departments or functional areas for work production or service quality.
- Establish policies and procedures related to function.
- Responsible for Departmental budget.
- Represent the company positively and effectively in all situations.
- Strong ability to perform in a high volume environment work with speed and accuracy.
- Responsible for meeting production goals.
- Maintain visibility on the floor to promote success among workers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a “Reasonable Accommodation” under the ADA.
- Other duties and assignments as required.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- This position requires the incumbent to experience frequent periods of sitting, standing, walking, bend, stoop, kneel and twist.
- The position requires the incumbent to occasionally lift, push, pull and carry minimal weights if needed with or without assistance.
- This position requires the incumbent to grasp objects utilizing manual dexterity including hand/finger coordination and the utilization of color vision.
- Exposure to noise; must wear hearing protection and safety shoes.
Cenveo is an EEO employer
Are you looking for a challenging career that enables you to focus your creative energy? If so, then you may want to check out Cenveo. Cenveo continues to lead the Printing industry with the most dynamic, innovative, solutions-oriented professionals in the entire industry. If working for a leader in the fast-paced, constantly evolving printing industry sounds exciting, consider building your career at Cenveo.
705 Baldwin Park BlvdCity of Industry, CA