Human Resources Payroll Administrative Assistant
Cenveo Manufacturing City of Industry, CA
- Expired: 26 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings, we are seeking an experienced HR/Payroll Administrative Assistant for its City of Industry, CA envelope manufacturing facility. The candidate must be able to work a 5am-2pm standard shift with the flexibility to support a 24/5 operation.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of progressive Human Resources/Payroll relevant experience in a manufacturing environment with attention to detail, interpersonal communication and ability to maintain confidentiality.
Headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, Cenveo encompasses more than two dozen entities in over 100 facilities across the U.S., as well as manufacturing operations in Asia, South America and Central America.
Cenveo provides competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a Health, Dental and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. In addition, we provide 401K, as well as disability insurance, life insurance, as well as other benefit plans.
Under general direction maintains a high level of confidentiality with employee information. Assist with the administration of the bi-weekly payroll process and performs a variety of tasks to support the daily operation of the Human Resources and Safety Departments.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (*Essential Functions)
These are functions a qualified incumbent or applicant must be able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Kronos administration and processing of bi-weekly payroll for 200+ employees
- Compiles weekly payroll/labor reports for Sr. Management
- Provides administrative support in the preparation of general correspondences and reports related to Human Resources/Payroll/Safety
- Assists with the administration of established benefit plans
- Maintains attendance records to ensure fair and consistent application of established attendance policy
- Assists in the administration of Leave of Absence procedures and tracking to ensure FMLA compliance
- Responds to employee and management questions relating to Human Resources/Payroll/Safety policies and procedures
- Supports and administers Safety Initiatives; updates and tracks all safety material and training programs
- Assisting with planning and coordinating of company on-site events
- Performs other duties as assigned
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
Includes functions which are normally performed by persons holding this title. However, these functions may be reassigned to other employees as part of a “Reasonable Accommodation” under the ADA.
- Other duties and assignments as required.
- 3-5 years of progressive Human Resources/Payroll experience
- Working knowledge of HR compliance with federal and state employment laws a plus
- Kronos payroll system experience preferred
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) desired with ability to read, write and speak
- Ability to present/train in a group setting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work independently with changing priorities
- High school graduate or equivalent
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
- This position requires the incumbent to regularly utilize written and verbal communication skills, including active listening
- Incumbent regularly required to stand, walk, use color vision, grasp, reach and sit for prolonged periods of time
- Environment is typically general office, though the incumbent may spend short periods in the manufacturing environments with exposure to dust, dirt, high noise levels and variations in temperature. The incumbent is expected to know and follow all safety rules for the environment
Cenveo is an EEO employer
Are you looking for a challenging career that enables you to focus your creative energy? If so, then you may want to check out Cenveo. Cenveo continues to lead the Printing industry with the most dynamic, innovative, solutions-oriented professionals in the entire industry. If working for a leader in the fast-paced, constantly evolving printing industry sounds exciting, consider building your career at Cenveo.
705 Baldwin Park BlvdCity of Industry, CA
Finance and Insurance