CenturyLink (NYSE: CTL) at http://www.centurylink.com/ is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business.
The Account Manager I in Specialized Sales is based within CenturyLink's Overlay Sales Organization, to drive the UC&C business in the SMB Market. The Account Manager develops and executes UC&C growth in an assigned region and works closely with our direct sales teams across the SMB segment within CenturyLink. The AMI drives revenue growth by partnering with direct sales, channel sales, and other revenue generating teams.
- Develop sales in the designated target market by identifying new sales opportunities with prospective/current SMB customers headquartered in the region, by cold calling, lead generation, proposal submission, and customer appointments
- Maintain an existing customer base, cultivating new business, upselling services/products
- Subject Matter Expert on CenturyLink's UC&C portfolio
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiator, internal / external systems, sales methodologies and processes
- Close Deals - involved with all aspects of deals including price/term negotiations management of the entire sales cycle.
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities in order to meet or exceed sales quota requirements
- Manage complex sales cycles and negotiate win-win agreements based on value-based selling
- 3-5+ years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications, VoIP)
- Demonstrated sales record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others
- Skilled with creating and delivering presentations, online web demos as well as proficiency selling to close
- Self-motivated, pro-active, results-oriented professional with an ability to work with minimum direction
- Proficient in MS office products and SalseForce.com
Alternate Location: US-Florida-Apopka; US-Georgia-Atlanta; US-Georgia-Augusta; US-Maryland-Baltimore; US-New Hampshire-Hudson; US-New York-New York; US-North Carolina-Charlotte; US-North Carolina-Raleigh; US-South Carolina-Charleston; US-Virginia-Charlottesville; US-Virginia-Herndon; US-Virginia-McLean; US-Virginia-Norfolk; US-Virginia-Richmond
Requisition # : 216574
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.