Call Center Specialist
Job Title: Inside Sales / Call Center Specialist ( I, II, & III )
Company: Century Solutions Group, Inc.
We are seeking dedicated Inside Sales / Call Center Specialists of various levels of expertise to join our team. The successful candidates will be responsible for managing out bound business to business (B2B) phone calls to potential clients in scheduling appointments for Century Solutions Sales Team to prospect the need for IT Solutions throughout their business needs.
- Manage a specific number of calls per day.
- Maintain proper grammar and salutations with speaking on calls.
- Enter scheduled appointments as set on calendars.
- Meet with team members on Sales Team weekly for team building and training.
- Enter monthly “Rocks” (goals) for weekly sales meetings.
Level II Additional Responsibilities:
- All Level I
- Have knowledge of IT equipment, applications, switches, firewalls, routers, and servers.
- Have some sales knowledge to help in speaking with the client when making IT calls.
Level III Additional Responsibilities:
- All Level I and II
- Able to have a rapport with B2B potential clients letting them know you are just wanting to show the company the capabilities we have to offer.
- Time Management
- Number of calls dialed per day.
- Number of clients spoken to per day.
- Number of appointments scheduled per day.
- All Level I metrics.
- Number of follow-up calls that you were asked to make via location per day.
- Number of follow ups you actually made via the request.
- All Level I and II metrics.
- 250 Calls per day
- 5 Appointments set per week.
- 5 Hours CPE per month
- 1 Won deal per month.
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Good oral and writing skills.
- Professional appearance.
- Must be initiative-thinker.
- All Level I qualifications.
- Aptitude for technology sales.
- Minimum 2+ years sales-IT experience / Call Center with IT experience
- Relevant professional certification (e.g., Sales certification ).
- All Level I and II qualifications.
- Minimum of 5+ years Sales experience in IT Industry.
- Worked with Dynamics CRM / Elevate / ConnectWise
Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
- All levels are asked to complete a minimum of 15 CPE hours per quarter to ensure continuous learning and professional development in the field of either Customer Service, IT Sales in conjunction with IT Products or Applications.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing MSSP environment. If you are a dedicated and ambitious professional seeking to make a significant impact in the field of Inside Sales with heavy calling in a call center atmosphere, we would love to hear from you.
This is an in-office position
Century Solutions Group, Inc.Tyrone, GA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.