At Century Group, we’ve built our reputation doing one thing: connecting top-tier finance and accounting professionals with the companies that need them. Our group of industry experts provides clients with extensive market knowledge, advanced research techniques and access to our exclusive network of leading financial talent that we’ve devoted 30 years to establishing.
And we’re always looking for stellar business development and sales professionals to join our team. Century Group provides world-class resources, including administrative and operational support, marketing, a top-rated ATS, in-house training and mentorship opportunities with the firm’s top producers. That way, you can focus on helping our nexus of consultants, clients, candidates — and each other — succeed.
The Associate Director of Client Services on Century Group’s Interim and Project Services practice is responsible for developing and maintaining long-term relationships with area business leaders. This role is crucial to expanding new and existing client opportunities — demanding detailed-oriented professionals who thrive in a results-driven, fast-paced and collaborative environment. Ideal candidates excel in high-volume cold-calling, generating business leads, and possess a positive attitude and motivation for success.
- Work with clients to identify future projects geared toward completing key assignments and executing interim roles in accounting and finance
- Develop and cultivate specific target accounts within designated geographical areas
- Develop new and existing clients through frequent communication and client visits
- Manage engagements to ensure clients’ expectations are met
- Communicate with associates regarding additional client needs and upcoming engagements
- Negotiate contracts and ensure engagement documentation is executed
- Support office goals by participating in team meetings, where you will discuss the associate pipeline and marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2-plus years of professional experience in business development and sales, or staffing,
- A background in accounting and finance is preferred, but not required
Century Group offers an excellent compensation package, including a competitive base salary and an incentive plan with unlimited earning potential. Learn more about our beliefs, team approach and exciting culture at www.century-group.com.