Accounts Payable Specialist
- Posted: January 13, 2023
Century Group is partnering with a one-stop tire and auto repair provider to bring an Accounts Payable Specialist to the team. This company has been providing complete customer satisfaction and great value for over 45 years. They're looking for a successful candidate who has solid understanding of accounts payable.
- Check daily business from stores to verify stores turn in payable invoices; Check to verify accuracy of charges and discounts available
- Check store AP vouchers and verify accuracy of vendor, account number, GL code, and invoice number. Post daily
- Check all stores Daily Store Receipts Journal to verify deposit, petty cash payouts and manual checks are correct
- Research and help correct any errors or inconsistencies in totals
- Review invoices and vouchers for accurateness; Balance to statements; Make sure invoices include any appropriate taxes; Check all available discounts to make sure appropriate discounts were received
- Enter accounts payable data into our accounting system.
- Process checks, credit cards and other forms of vendor payments in as received
- Interact with vendors to resolve any account discrepancies or complaints
- Box up invoices and file appropriately at the end of each month
- Oversee petty cash drawer and properly document petty cash transactions as required
- Answer phones as necessary; Check and sort incoming mail; May assist with banking as needed; May assist with accounts receivable as needed
- Conduct business and working relationships in a professional manner to help create a positive work environment
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Century Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?