Our client in the energy industry is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team in Denver Metro Area. This company is great to work for and has great benefits.
The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for accurate data/invoice matching to ensure on time payments, thorough reconciliations, and professional communication with vendors & suppliers.
The ideal candidate will bring 2+ years of full cycle AP experience (ideally within the energy industry) and operational ERP knowledge. The ability to complete tasks accurately and swiftly with minimal retraining is essential for this role.
- Responsible for accurate data matching
- Help reconciliation and communication with vendors & suppliers invoices
- Processing accounts payable
- Excellent communication with suppliers and internal customers
- Prepare month end closing procedures
- Reconciliation of G/L AP accounts
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, including strong Excel skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organization skills
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work both independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Able to adapt to changing priorities
- Detail, deadline and goal-oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Recent college graduates with a degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field welcome!
Compensation is on the high end of current market standards. Opportunity for advancement in a growing organization