- Expired: January 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Century Ford of Mt. Airy is excited to be interviewing the position of Sales Manager. We are ending the year with back to back record years.. We are looking for a individual that is looking to grow. This individual will be working with our lead Sales Manager to grow our sales operation. We are looking for someone that will work with our Internet team to monitor our lead traffic both phone and web to schedule appointments. Work with our sales team to monitor their daily tasks in our E-Lead CRM. This is a great opportunity for an energetic go getter. Experience preferred but will consider a well rounded sales person looking to take that next step!
Sales manager will be responsible for achieving maximum profitability of sales department while focusing on customer retention. To achieve this, they must effectively manage sales personnel; have a strong knowledge of the market, and an in-depth understanding of all sales departments' financial data.
Job Duties Include:
- Create action plan and effectively manage sales staff -Identify coaching needs and promote training opportunities
- Assisting individual salespeople in setting aggressive, yet realistic monthly sales goals
- Tracking all customers and making sure all leads are logged along with effective follow up for all potential buyers by monitoring a prospecting and sales CRM system
- Set an example of professionalism through actions and appearance
- Ensure that all sales people meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, ups, and closes
- Work closely with sales team on enforcement of proper selling methods
- Set objectives for achieving sales and gross profits -Leading daily sales meetings and conducting sales training
Qualifications & Job Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years auto sales experience required
- Experience Required
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills -Self-motivated, goal-oriented and enthusiastic presence in a team environment
- Strong written and communication skills
- Consistent and stable work history
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Century Ford Mt Airy
AddressMount Airy, MD
Get fresh Sales Territory jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.