Director of Finance
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Director of Finance at this entrepreneurial company is responsible for the coordination and execution of all financial related activities in the business to assist in the proper financial management of the company and its operational groups. This position will be instrumental in helping to drive growth and margin enhancement while ensuring a strong control environment exists.
· Produce timely and accurate consolidated financial statements for the company along with related actionable analytics and monthly KPI’s
· Manage all activities related to US financial accounting operations.
· Lead annual budgeting process.
· Oversee and manage cash flow forecasting.
· Assist CEO in management of banking relationships including compliance and other reporting.
· Establish, implement, and monitor financial controls, including approvals and authorizations and document all financial processes and systems.
· Primary liaison with the Company’s external accountants for the year-end audit and tax activities.
· Conduct monthly FP&A review meetings with company executives.
· Heavily involved in strategic decision-making process, including pricing strategy, key vendor negotiations, merger and acquisition decisions, new product development, etc.
· Able to work in fast-paced environment with strong sense of urgency
· Strong communication, interpersonal and management skills
· Passionate and forward-thinking personality.
· Accurate and highly analyticalRequirements:
· Minimum 8 years professional experience in a manufacturing environment
· BS in Accounting or Finance, CPA a plus
· Familiar with all modules of Financial Accounting Software
· Demonstrated success working both independently and in cross-functional teams.
· Excellent working knowledge of cost accounting and financial accounting principles
· Demonstrated results in budgeting, cash flow forecasting, financial statement & trend analysis, project costing techniques, financial controls, and business case analysis.
· Ability to set and meet deadlines including ability to manage multiple tasks to completion at the same time.
This position is not physically demanding, it requires sitting for long periods of time, verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to operate a computer and telephone.
This is a full-time position; the work schedule for this position is flexible. Corporate office environment.
Some travel may be required for this position (<5%)
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Century Cabinets Inc.
6025 Shiloh RdAlpharetta, GA
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Director of Finance jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.