Automotive Parts Advisor
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Summary: The Parts Counterperson is responsible for customer service and retail sales at an auto parts store. In this position, your responsibilities include selling parts and taking inventory of stock in storage and, if necessary, on shelves.
Mission Statement: The most effective job descriptions use this section to show why the company is a great place to work. Describe your company's values, culture, mission, and any awards the team has won. After reading this section, job seekers should understand how your business stands out against the competition.
Parts Counterperson Compensation and Benefits:
- No Cost Debt Free College Education
- Health Insurance
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Paid Vacation
Parts Counterperson Responsibilities:
- Oversee the parts sales process from start to finish
- Work with parts manager to locate any parts not in stock
- Complete special order part request for the customer
- Communicate with customer on parts status
- Communicate with staff and customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Must follow all company safety policies and procedures
- Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations applicable to industry
Parts Counterperson Requirements:
- Pre-employment drug screening required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with auto parts sales (preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Detail-oriented, have a professional appearance and strong work ethic
Century CDJR is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
Century CDJR of Mt. Airy
AddressMount Airy, MD
Get fresh Parts Advisor jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.