We are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic, and well-organized Inside Sales Trainer to effectively deliver training modules to new hires and existing employees! Our Sales Trainer will be engaging, energetic and have the ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
To be considered you must have:
- 5+ years of experience working as an Inside Sales Manager or Trainer
- 3+ years of cold call training in a inside sales environment
What will make you successful:
- Experience training new hires and delivering ongoing training to current employees
- Financial services industry experience is a plus
- Experience with design and development of training materials or background in adult education, classroom delivery or training field is required
- Ability to manage multiple projects within strict timelines while paying attention to details and performing tasks accurately
- Excellent communicator, utilizing stellar verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding presentation skills and the ability to use multimedia effectively in a presentation or through online delivery
- Effective problem-solving skills and the ability to make sound judgments.
- Technical savvy; experience with MS Office PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Google Suite of applications and ability to master other various software programs and databases is required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
What you will do:
- Effectively and enthusiastically deliver essential sales training to new hires and current employees
- Actively and enthusiastically support and promote Century’s processes, procedures and culture
- Develop new content and update existing training modules as necessary, ensuring compliance with best practices
- Responsible for the design, implementation, evaluation, and ongoing maintenance of classroom and alternative training solutions.
- Maintain open lines of communication with leadership in
- Utilize a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools and practices to ensure maximum learning effectiveness
- Reviews employee performance to determine user needs and assess performance gaps
- Creates high-quality online and paper-based materials including slides, participant guides, instructor guides and assessments.
- Keeps apprised of all changes in process, scripts, and guidelines to ensure new and existing materials are in-line and up-to-date with operational processes, systems, and products
- Makes recommendations to continuously improve internal processes, standards, and training solutions
- Responsible for the enrollment, tracking and reporting process for each class
Our people are the key to our success. We not only hire the best, but we have to reward, develop, and retain them too. Additional benefits include:
· Competitive base pay plus uncapped bonuses and incentives.
· Highly competitive residual income compensation.
· Generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life.
· 401K with company match.
· Gym access, dry cleaners, car wash conveniently located within building.
· The opportunity to be a key player at a top B2B payment solutions provider.