B2B Business Technology Sales
- $65,000 to $80,000 Yearly
Century Business Products Purpose
Empower our customers to achieve their business objectives by delivering cutting-edge content management, document automation, and information security solutions that optimize their workflows, enhance their productivity, and safeguard their data.
As a trusted partner, we'll leverage the latest advancements in business technologies to provide secure, seamless, and personalized experiences that drive growth and maximize ROI for our customers.
As a cutting-edge sales professional in the business technology industry, your mission is to drive revenue growth and boost client efficiency and security by crafting and executing innovative sales strategies for top-of-the-line solutions, including copiers, printers, scanners, IT networking, automation, and security.
You'll be a key player in identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, managing existing accounts, and building strong customer relationships through your tech-savvy communication skills. Collaborating seamlessly with cross-functional teams, you'll help ensure that customers are not just satisfied but thrilled with their experience with our groundbreaking solutions. At the end of the day, your goal is to empower customers to revolutionize their business processes and achieve their objectives by leveraging the most advanced business technology solutions available.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory continually surpassing their needs and consistently meeting annual sales goals
- Aggressively identify/promote/secure business technology solutions for existing and prospective customers to drive new and continual business development through a relationship-based approach
- Analyze customer business processes and strategically align them with our efficient, proficient & secure technology-based hardware, software & IT solutions that best fit their business needs & goals
- Consult, demonstrate and solve customer efficiency & security issues with our hardware, software and IT services.
- Maintain and utilize CRM database, entering detailed activity, proposals, leads and forecasting data while attaining required activity levels.
- Confident, up to date knowledge on industry trends by proactively investing time & energy in professional development, product knowledge, business technology, sales, communication, time management and attitude.
- Represent Century with integrity; behavior, communication and appearance in and outside of the workplace.
- Create & maintain strong and reliable physical & virtual presence and communication.
- Communicate and collaborate respectfully and timely with fellow team members to achieve company purpose.
- Participate in community activities.
- Other duties as assigned
Provided Laptop · Ongoing Training · Control of your Compensation · Protected Territory · Advantage of Business Owner Structure without the Risk · Support of a Well Established & Trusted Company · Industry Based CRM System · Rated #1 Service Nationwide · Regular Business HoursRequirements:
- Passion for technology and its potential to transform businesses.
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed in a fast-paced sales environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to establish and maintain strong relationships with clients and team members.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities to understand and align customer needs with our solutions.
- Results-oriented and committed to consistently achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Adaptable and able to quickly learn and apply new technologies and processes.
- Organized and able to effectively manage time and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Collaborative and able to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Continuous learner and actively seeks out professional development opportunities.
See Offer Sheet
Orientation and product and service training will be provided by Century Business Products in the infancy of employment. This training will comprise of in-house training, webinars and off-site 3rd party training. On-going professional training (in-house, webinars and applicable off-site 3rd party training / technology conferences) will also be provided by Century Business Products. Century Business Products will request Account Managers provide self-directed training through reading, research, webinars and any other applicable media.
Performance will be reviewed on a periodic basis. An annual performance review will occur discussing historical performance and future planning and strategy.
Century Business Products Inc.Sioux City, IA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.