- Expired: January 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Responsible for designing efficient systems that integrate workers, information, machines, energy and materials to make products. The industrial engineer will also design equipment to coordinate production planning to minimize production issues and costs while ensuring products meet quality standards. This position will design, develop and maintain manufacturing routes to maximize effectiveness, efficiency and space. The industrial engineer will also make sure the company complies with all industry standards for safety while meeting design standards and guidelines. This position also works in a support role as needed on complex projects.
· Determine optimum factory floor layout for capital equipment expansion.
· Develop and refine cost models of manufacturing facilities.
· Run Station optimization studies and design operational layouts.
· Conduct studies in operations to maximize work flow and spatial utilization.
· Develop Tooling plans to support Production and Material flows
· Analyze complex factory operations and supply chains and determine optimum configurations.
· Ensure facility efficiency and workplace safety.
· Perform cycle time and bottleneck analyses.
· Develop and improve work methods.
· Work with functional managers and operation managers to improve productivity, quality, and throughput. Support World Class Manufacturing (WCM) especially for WO (Workplace Organization) and LO (Logistic) pillars.
· Support manufacturing in various IE and WCM related assignments and projects.
· Perform resource planning/leveling/adjustments per the factory’s volume adjustments.
· Perform Direct Labor, Indirect Labor, and Ergonomic Studies to optimize workforce balance and capability requirements.
· Interact with production management on a daily basis on all matters relating to productivity and utilization..
· Responsible for evaluating and recommending new technologies to support new and existing product lines.
· Ensure information and documentation is consistently accurate.
· Provide technical reports in-house and to the technical community.
· Attend training sessions, seminars, and conferences to expand job knowledge and skills repertoire.
· Actively participate and support the 5S process within the work area on a daily basis
· Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
· Support and adhere to all ISO standards applicable to the Company.
· Wear all necessary Personal Protective Equipment directed by the Company at all times.
· Demonstrates sound working knowledge of firearms safety.
· Maintain and keep workstation and department area clean.
· Immediately act on any maintenance and/or safety issues presented.
· Demonstrate a positive attitude toward co-workers, other department and the Company.
· Maintain respect, courtesy and professionalism toward all co-workers and the Company.
· Communicate clearly and effectively with co-workers and management.
· Other duties assigned as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Paid time off
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Industrial Engineering: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Century Arms, Inc.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Century Arms, Inc.