CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty, a real estate company with 13 offices in the DC metropolitan area is seeking candidates to fill the Executive Vice President/ Managing Broker (EVP) position in our Washington, DC (Dupont Circle) office.
The successful candidate for this position will be tasked with managing the day-to-day operations in our Washington, DC office. At CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty we partner with our agents to grow their business and our EVPs are the conduits for this growth in each of our offices. Our EVPs earn a base salary and bonuses for bringing revenue into their offices, chiefly through:
- Business Development: Raising the per-agent-productivity in our offices. Agents join us to grow their business and we reward our EVPs for making that happen.
- Recruiting: Identifying experienced agents who work at competing firms and recruit them to affiliate with Redwood in our Washington, DC office.
- Lead Generation: While our EVPs do not personally sell homes, they are incentivized to work their personal databases to drive high-quality lead opportunities to our team of agents.
We take a “quality over quantity” approach to growing our offices and pride ourselves with extremely high annual agent retention. A dedicated recruiter is assigned to each office to assist our EVPs with attracting talent to their offices. Additional responsibilities of this role shall include:
- Maintain office training calendar and lead by example by being a true expert on using our tools and systems
- Coach our agents to follow their annual business plan and grow their business
- Be consciously aware of office's Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and strive to exceed them in each category
- Exceed daily prospecting and presentation quotas
- Update management/ ownership on office issues and office performance on a regular basis
- Oversight of on-site Operations Coordinator
- Increase visibility of office to local community
A Real Estate Broker license is required. The ideal candidate for this position possesses the following qualities:
- Skilled, self-reliant communicator and teacher
- Excited to work in a strong system under metrics-based, accountability-focused management
- Tech-savvy: great at maximizing technology for efficiency