CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty, a real estate company with 13 offices in the DC metropolitan area is seeking candidates to fill the three Real Estate Agent Recruiter positions. The successful candidate for this position will be tasked with recruiting agents from “start-to-finish” using our proven systems that take a “quality over quantity” approach to growing our offices.
The responsibilities of this role shall include:
- Working within our CRM database, reach out to experienced agents to schedule an initial meeting
- Hold initial meetings with agents, assess if they would complement our culture
- Invite quality candidates to meet with our office Leadership to learn about how we partner with agents
2. Present: Partner with office Leader and ownership to present recruit with a customized “Value Proposition” highlighting how Redwood will help them grow their business
3. Close: Partner with office Leader and ownership to ensure that recruit is closed to join our firm
4. Work with office staff to ensure the recruit's smooth transition to Redwood
5. Meet daily prospecting and presentation quotas and, with relentless determination and practice, exceed them
Prior sales experience, ideally in recruiting or real estate, is required.
The ideal candidate for this position possesses the following qualities:
- Skilled, self-reliant communicator and teacher
- Excited to work in a strong system under metrics-based, accountability-focused management
- Tech-savvy: great at maximizing technology for efficiency