We are looking for a Communications- Social Media Manager to oversee internal and external messaging for our real estate brokerage and affiliated ancillary companies. In this fast-paced role, you will be expressing our value proposition inside and outside of our proud 600+ agent company. Our preference is to fill this position with an employee who is local to the DC area, though it's important to note that our entire corporate team currently has the option of working remotely.
- Provide creative leadership and direction on all aspects of communications from and within our core companies including strategic message development
- Lead content creation effort to produce, source, write, edit, and proofread content for all communication channels including social media platforms, newsletters, websites, blogs, e-blasts, e-news, press releases, etc.
- Develop, in collaboration with all Redwood teams, annual, comprehensive communications calendar to guide all internal and external communications and lead execution to ensure that all deadlines are met
- Supervise communications staff (currently consisting of one shared employee) and outside contractors as needed
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, inbound marketing, email and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Develop metrics and data analytics to drive strategic decision-making and to gauge the success of marketing and communication efforts including inbound communications to understand how our inbound marketing activity converts recruits
- Create weekly reports containing a robust description of weekly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance
- Responsible for consistency of voice and content published in our internal Support Center (knowledge base)
- Oversee, schedule, measure and record attendance for all live, in-person and virtual training to ensure alignment with identified priorities
- Review and assist in maintaining content on internal marketplace website including event registrations and marketing content
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required. A focus in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is preferred. A minimum of five to ten years of related experience in strategic communications, project management, and social media. Demonstrated ability to successfully manage people and projects is preferred. Experience with real estate is a huge plus.
- Experience using social media to attract eyeballs and drive high-value engagement via social media and other forms of communication
- Writing skills, demonstrated through published blog posts, other forms of documentation (internal or external), emails, etc.
- An artful eye that matches Redwood’s desire to communicate beautifully
- Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with impeccable multi-tasking abilities
- Leadership experience directing communications in a company or organization
- Familiarity with online advertising platforms, specifically Facebook and google
- Proficiency leading an organization’s use of HubSpot, or comparable product
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Friendly and professional demeanor
Century 21 Redwood Realty
Why Work Here?CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty is one of the fastest-growing brokerages in the DC area. With over 600 agents across 13 offices in the DC metropolitan area, Redwood is the 4th largest CENTURY 21 franchise in the world. CENTURY 21 Redwood Realty was founded with the firm belief that people matter – clients and agents and community members – and our quality marketing materials, cutting-edge technology, and steadfast service to others all reflect that belief.
Awesome culture, amazing team, superb growth opportunities with a rapidly growing agent-centric brokerage