We are currently looking for self starting individuals that want to build a career in Real Estate for our Residential & Commercial Departments.
Mentoring, Full training, real estate & lead systems are provided.
All applicants must have passed the Texas Real Estate Commission Licensing Exam.
Agents can join the company as an unlicensed agent to start the in house & online classes.
New Agents can achieve in the first two years an income in excess of $60,000 and experienced agents can earn an income in excess of $100,000.
Our Top agent in Texas made $650,000, are you the next top agent
We also offer the opportunity for our agents to sell insurance services.
The income potential has no limit.
- List and sell residential or commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in real estate, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills