We are looking for a driven person to join our growing team in New Hampshire, as a Real Estate Agent. In this position, you will generate leads through direct marketing, social media, and other advertising techniques. We work with both buyers and sellers; your primary goal is to match buyers with properties that meet their needs and to help sellers get the best price for their property within a short time frame when possible. You will also be responsible for managing vendors throughout the transaction, including property inspectors, appraisers, title, escrow, and mortgage brokers, and ensure that the paperwork is accurate and is completed on-time. We will train you, we offer in-person and online training.
Real Estate Agent Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist sellers in marketing their property, listing, advertising
- Coordinate open houses, advertising services, and listings for properties
- Advise on pricing property and market value
- Show buyers properties that meet their needs
- Advise clients on the buying process, legal requirements, and market conditions
- Research local market for value and comparable pricing and negotiate sale on behalf of the client
- Maintain a positive relationship with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors
- Monitor and update property listings
Real Estate Agent Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have or be willing to get state real estate license or certification (tuition reimbursement may be available to obtain license)
- Professional membership with local or state real estate associations a plus
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Knowledge of real estate sales process, including local, state, and federal property regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Commission based variable compensation.
With over 30 agents in the office working under an experienced licensed broker and a full administrative staff, all of our staff members are high caliber professionals with extensive experience and knowledge about our local real estate market. Our agents come from diverse backgrounds but all are dedicated to providing the highest quality service to our clients.
Our office is fully equipped with an integrated network of computer and communication systems. We have instant access to the regional Multiple Listing Service, Public Record Searches, and many other tools and services that our agents use to better serve you.