Centurion is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community mental health centers nationwide.
We are currently seeking a full-time Staff Accountant to join our Corporate Finance Team located in the Tysons Corner area of Vienna, Virginia, one block from the Spring Hill Metro.
The Staff Accountant will work independently and as part of a team preparing client billings and support documentation, identifying and researching variances, performing account reconciliations, and assisting with monthly closings. Additional responsibilities include researching and resolving Client requests for additional information and communication this information internally and externally with stakeholders. This position will report to the Senior Accounting Manager.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Two to Four years of related work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to read and understand contracts
- Strong attention to detail and excellent quantitative, analytical, and organizational skills
- Adherence to laws and confidentiality guidelines
- Excellent math ability
- Ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Understanding of debits and credits
- Proficiency in Adobe Acrobat and MS Office Suite, including advanced skills in MS Excel; understanding of databases