Centurion Minnetonka, MN
- Expired: April 24, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Hennepin County Department of Community Corrections.
We are currently seeking a part-time Registered Nurse to join our team at Hennepin County Home School located in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
- Week 1 working two 8 hour shifts for a total of 16 hours
- Week 2 working one 8 hour shift for a total of 8 hours
Note: The exact days/shifts are open for discussion--one day will be 6:00am - 2:30pm, and two days working 2:00pm to 10:30pm
The RN is responsible for providing holistic nursing care within the appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. Registered Nurses work under the direction of the Director of Nursing and/or Nursing Supervisor and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify, assess and respond to a wide range of physical, psychological and social needs of the patient.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
· A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting;
· An exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare;
· The ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population!
- Minnesota RN license or ability to obtain license
- Current CPR
- Corrections experience not required
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check