Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.
We are currently seeking a full-time Regional Mental Health Director to join our team in the Western Region located in Hagerstown / Cumberland, Maryland.
8am - 4:30pm; Monday - Friday
The Regional Mental Health Director is a key member of the Mental Health Leadership Team and is responsible for providing administrative guidance, consultation, and mental health leadership to coordinate clinical needs and provide assessment and treatment of mental and emotional disorders of patients in a correctional setting.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required
- Active professional license (LCPC or LCSW-C) to practice in the state of Maryland required
- Must maintain current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience preferred
- Three (3) years behavioral/mental health experience in a correctional and/or mental health services environment
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.