Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time entry level, non-licensed Mental Health Worker to join our team at State Correctional Institution-Muncy located in Muncy, Pennsylvania.
3:00pm-11:30pm, rotating days (40hrs/week) and every other weekend
The Mental Health Worker will provide routine supervision of offenders and provide informal education in routine activities and daily living. Other responsibilities will include participating in multidisciplinary treatment planning meetings and implement interventions as assigned, document and inform appropriate staff of significant changes in offenders functioning, and assist facilitating group therapeutic sessions.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- High school diploma or equivalency
- Must have a current driver's license
- Training, experience or certification as a nurse’s aide, medical technician, EMT, or activities technician preferred
- Prior experience in mental health, drug/alcohol rehabilitation or mental retardation services preferred
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable