Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Arizona Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Mental Health Lead to join our team at Arizona State Prison Complex - Perryville located in Goodyear, Arizona.
The Mental Health Lead provides oversight to the Psychologists and Psychology Associates at their assigned complex. This role will provide occasional direct mental health services, as need and will serve as the primary onsite mental health leadership contact.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required.
- Active Psychologist or Mental Health Professional license in Arizona required.
- Professional experience, knowledge and skills in group and individual therapy, diagnosis and treatment of major mental illness, crisis intervention and psychological evaluation techniques and substance abuse treatment.
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable.