Centurion, LLC Fresno, CA
- Expired: February 15, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
MHM Services, a Centurion company, is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community mental health centers nationwide. We are proud to be the provider of these services to the California Department of State Hospitals Conditional Release Program (CONREP).
We are currently seeking a full-time Forensic Clinician to join our team in Central California, at our CONREP program located in Fresno, California.
Monday -Friday, 8am - 5pm
The Forensic Clinician will provide a variety of mental health services to patients in an intensive outpatient setting including: case management, risk assessment, treatment planning, evaluations, drug testing, home visits and searches, court reports and testimony, and individual, group, and collateral psychotherapy.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, or Licensed Psychologist
- Two years of for forensic mental health experience preferred, which may include substance abuse counseling
- Must have a valid California driver’s license in good standing and proof of current auto insurance
- Ability to pass background check and jail/hospital clearance