Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Maryland Department of Public Safety and Correctional Services.
We are currently seeking a full-time Assistant Regional Director of Nursing to join our team in the Jessup region located in Jessup, Maryland.
8am - 4:30pm; Monday - Friday
The Assistant Regional Director of Nursing (ARDON) will provide clinical direction for psychiatric and/or medical nurses including screening, evaluation and treatment services provided to inmates under the direction of the Statewide Director of Nursing. The Assistant Regional Director of Nursing is responsible to ensure that the program’s nursing service fully conforms to agency mental health/medical policies and procedures, as well as standards of practice; responsible for mental health/medical quality improvement and utilization management program.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Five (5) years’ experience in an inpatient psychiatric treatment setting, including management and supervision preferred. Current employees with experience in the day to day running of clinical operation of the Unit in lieu of five years’ experience
- Minimum of BSN with specialty training in psychiatric nursing
- Experience in a correctional, forensic or criminal justice environment is highly desirable
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Centurion, our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.