Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Philadelphia Department of Prisons.
We are currently seeking a full-time Assistant Director of Nursing to join our team at the Philadelphia Department of Prisons located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
8a-4:30p Monday - Friday and 24hr on-call
The Assistant Director of Nursing (ADON) is responsible for providing supervision of nursing and support staff on assigned shift in correctional setting. Additional responsibilities include providing direct and indirect nursing care to patients. The ADON works under the direction of the Director of Nursing and collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to identify and respond to a wide range of physical and mental health needs.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Bachelor's degree or RN with two years’ experience required
- Must hold valid RN license in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification
- Prior experience providing nursing care, working with a high degree of autonomy required
- Prior experience in supervising nursing staff preferred
- Experience working in a correctional environment preferred
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check