Pisco Y Nazca Ceviche Gastrobar (D.C) is Hiring!
Pisco Y Nazca Ceviche Gastrobar, “Pisco y Nazca.” a popular saying in Peru, translates into having fun in a social environment encompassing exceptional cocktails. The vision behind Pisco Y Nazca Ceviche Gastrobar, is one of a lively place serving bold-flavored dishes, unique cocktails and a vast selection of national and international beers inspired by top restaurants in Peru.
Pisco Y Nazca Ceviche Gastrobar (D.C) is in search of a hands-on full-time Front of the House Manager to join our dynamic team. Our culture is founded on professionalism, family values and a passion for hospitality that best matches our restaurants' concepts and needs.
The Front of the House Manager is an individual committed to oversee and coordinate the planning, organizing, and training necessary to reach our set goals. This is a challenging leadership position where you will contribute your expertise to help achieve the restaurant’s objectives in sales, costs, employee retention, guest service and satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness, and sanitation.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to our standards
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards and efficient operations
- Prepare all required paperwork, including forms, reports, and schedules in an organized and timely manner
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition, and deliveries are performed in accordance with the restaurant’s receiving policies and procedures
- Be a leader to our employees: continually develop and train team members, create team schedules, make employee selection and termination decisions, and ensure that all restaurant policies are followed and completed on a timely basis
- Fully understand and comply with all federal, state, county, and municipal regulations that pertain to health, safety, and labor requirements of the restaurant, employees, and guests
- Develop, plan, and carry out restaurant marketing, advertising, and promotional activities and campaigns
- High school diploma or equivalent
- College degree preferred
- 2 years previous restaurant management experience
- Basic mathematical skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Ability to speak and write English fluently
- Paid vacation, sick and personal days
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, Cancer, Critical Illness, Hospital Confinement, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability, and Disability insurance
- Discount on food items when you dine at any Bulla, Pisco y Nazca, and Beehive Kitchen Restaurant