Become part of our Global Award-Winning Austin Firm with our Industry-Exclusive capability to Guarantee Results and provide our Clients with a 700% ROI leveraging our proprietary coaching methodology and Framework of more than 3500 Business Tools & Solutions offering the broadest array of best in class Business Coaching products to business owners across all sectors of the economy. Centurion Coaching is the world’s #1 Business Coaching Firm, led locally here in Austin by Dr. Michael Hartley.
We are Focused Upon Solving Two Problems in the Business Community:
• An astonishing 80% of Businesses Fail in the first 5-10 years…
• 70-75% of businesses Fail to Sell while listed with a business broker…and many of them simply Close Down within a year of not selling…leaving the owner with no real gain from what they worked to build over a number of decades.
As the CEO of Centurion Coaching, Dr. Michael Hartley leads our Austin Firm as we look to have a coach in every business. This is the perfect job for you if you like to win, want to be pushed to excel, and are ready to get to work. Candidly, this job is definitely not for you if you like to be lazy, dislike accountability, and just want to skate by in a job. We reward those greatly who contribute greatly. WE are a team-first culture, where everyone is responsible for their activities and results and dedicates time to support others in achieving their success as well.
Our why is simple, even at the doctoral level of education, Dr. Hartley understood that no level of education teaches someone how to be a true business owner. We teach, help owners plan, and then coach them to getting the massive results they desire to have. We believe we live at the dawn of the next wave of prosperity for Central Texas. It will come, like before, from our ability to create opportunity and prosperity for ourselves. There is abundance in our midst. Our why is to recognize it, seize it and unleash it, for ourselves and our family, for our Centurion Coaching firm, and for the businesses we serve.
The Person (YOU):
A unique opportunity to join our team is available. We are going to change how businesses of all sizes in all industries operate for the next decade and beyond. We will be a fast, energetic, growing company based on the foundation of a proven and flexible business solutions framework and principles-based core values.
Dr. Hartley does not believe in small-business, in the sense that every business can be a big business in training.
We are searching for a dynamic, highly creative Sales Representative to build and lead our sales team. In this position, you will be accountable and responsible for all aspects of our sales process. Your goal is to grow our brand’s awareness rapidly and contribute to achieving our aggressive client acquisition and sales targets.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and driving our multi-faceted 13 step sales process. Our ideal candidate is someone with demonstrated experience in B2B prospect and client/customer relationship management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent organizational, interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Oversee each aspect of our sales process, including generating qualified leads, referrals, networking, Govt funded seminars and workshops, and industry associations.
• Develop a core set of Strategic Partnerships (minimum 6) across multiple industries and organizations.
• Bring in a minimum of 10 scheduled strategic sessions (leads) into our sales process per week.
• Deliver accurate reports on our sales performance.
• Drive our team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
Client Relations/Retention Responsibilities:
• Providing operational support to Centurion Coaching and MentorCOACH programs
• Becoming a subject matter expert on our business services, processes and operations to support client movement up the product ladder
• Working with client managers (coaches) to develop client solutions that achieve a >90% retention rate
• Develop and grow a highly skilled and automated sales team that has...
• Lowest cost of client acquisition and retention
• Highest levels of customer satisfaction
• Highest rates of employee satisfaction and engagement
• Have relationships with strategic partners that will refer business clients
• Have relationships with business owners that are candidates for the firm’s services
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a B2B marketing or sales.
• In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
• Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, including facilitation of group and online presentations.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
• Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
• Experience with Microsoft 365 Suite including Dynamics CRM, WordPress and/or MailChimp email platforms is a plus
Based upon proven track record and performance, this opportunity will provide an above-market, competitive total compensation package that includes a base salary plus quarterly bonuses.