Centurion is proud to be the provider of dental services to the Georgia Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Dental Assistant to join our team at the Metro Re-Entry Facility located in Atlanta, Georgia.
32 hours per week; Monday through Thursday 6:00a-2:30p
The Dental Assistant works under the direct supervision, assisting the Dentist and/or Dental Hygienist in chairside dentistry in a correctional setting. Additional responsibilities include preparing and sterilizing dental instruments, preparing and maintaining the dental operatory, operating radiographic equipment, and additional administrative tasks as needed.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- High school diploma or its recognized equivalent
- Completion of a technical school program in dental assisting or six months of experience as a dental assistant required
- Georgia DA license or ability to obtain license
- Certification as an expanded duty dental assistant preferred; if the candidate does not possess a current certificate, one must be obtained in the first year of employment
- Certification and/or previous experience performing dental x-rays preferred
- Must maintain current tuberculosis screening documentation and active CPR certification
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check