Centuria Corporation is seeking an Jr Operations System Engineer to support Ground Systems and Mission Operations (GSMO) for the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) in Greenbelt, MD.
The Ground Systems and Mission Operations (GSMO) program provides support for the engineering services for ground systems and mission operations support in all phases of mission life cycle. The scope of the program includes concept studies, development, integration, test, verification, operations, and sustainment of mission operations systems and subsystems, and operations and procedures.
The Jr Operations System Engineer, under the technical direction of the EOS Operations Manager or Deputy Operations Manager, is responsible for monitoring the health-and-safety of NASAs Terra, Aqua, Aura satellites, while assisting with all aspects of EOS operations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physical Science, Mathematics, or Computer Science.
- At least one year experience.
- Previous flight operations experience.
- Previous experience developing and executing test plans.
- Assist with the EOS Operations training and certification plan
- Update/Maintenance/Creation of documentation
- Support EOS Automation development
- Represent the EOS missions at routine, ad hoc, and other periodic meetings
- Must be a US Citizen.