Business Administration Internship
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or a related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- High level Microsoft Excel skills as well as experience with the rest of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Actively promotes and facilitates teamwork
- Curiously investigate everything – ability to solve problems analytically, creatively and collaboratively
- Lead with confidence – thought leaders who empower those around them
- Learn by doing – an entrepreneurial mindset that’s driven by hands-on experimentation
- Embrace resilience – seeing every challenge as a learning opportunity and invitation to grow
- Passion for product excellence – build great products with distinct customer value and apply continuous improvement and innovation
Location: Partly remote: will need to work at our offices in Troy Mi a few days a week.
- The Business Administration Intern will have multi-faceted responsibilities to ensure timely and accurate business reporting, as well as maintaining a high-performance team
- Providing support for the maintenance and data accuracy of systems. Data entry responsibility of users, clients, and projects as needed to support recent enterprise finance, time tracking, and resource management system.
- In this role you will have exposure to financial analysis and process improvement opportunities
- The tasks and projects assigned are designed to further develop core competencies as well as broaden the cross-functional experience
- Preparing and analyzing financial reports
- Assisting in month-end financial close and financial statement submission
- Inventory and fixed asset management for various product lines
- Creating and tracking profitability for billable projects
- Cultivate ideas, plans, and oversee aspects of recurrent activities to boost employee engagement
- Manages and generates various themed announcements to ensure an effective communication strategy
- Other ad-hoc tasks and reporting as required
- Need a candidate local to Troy MI as this person will be required to report to our offices in a few days a week from 8am-5pm
Powered by JazzHR
Centroid Systems, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Centroid Systems, Inc.