- Posted: over a month ago
- $60,000 to $80,000 Yearly
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Centrisys is a U.S.A. manufacturer of dewatering centrifuges and sludge thickeners, as well as complete dewatering systems for Municipal and Industrial Wastewater. The company’s focus is centrifuge equipment, including the award-winning sludge thickener THK series. Centrisys provides global service, repair and parts for all brands of centrifuges.
We are currently seeking a Warehouse Manager to join our team.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
· Managing the receiving, warehousing and distribution operations. Implementing operational policies and procedures, as well as, performing employee evaluations per company policies and guidelines. Reviewing current performance vs. standards, while identifying areas of improvement and establishing goals necessary to achieve company objectives.
· Train, guide, coach and motivate the department staff to enhance performance capabilities, encourage teamwork and participation in self-improvement training and programs and disciplining staff department personnel reporting to this position within the guidelines established by the company.
· Implementing and overseeing safety operations, ensuring effective and safe use of warehouse equipment, ensuring safety of staff, provide recommendation on hiring and termination of personnel, maintaining documentation and keeping accurate records of warehouse activities, assisting with operations where required.
· Fully understand and remain current on the Centrisys payroll and benefit systems and the Centrisys Employee Handbook. Support and enforce all company policies relating to human resources.
· Manage the organization of the warehouse and the space utilization.
· Produce inventory reports regularly.
· Strategically manage the warehouse in compliance with the company’s policies.
· Complete warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on the progression of their tasks.
· Supervise and provide guidance to Warehouse Technicians during safety and warehouse procedures.
· Oversee the receipt and distribution of materials entering and/or leaving the warehouse.
· Coordinate the inventory count and participate in annual inventory cycle counts.
· Operate forklift and overhead crane to move parts and packages; keep forklift and crane license current.
· Coordinate all shipments of New Build and Repair units, domestic and international, in-bound and out-bound.
· Perform any other duties and tasks as may be assigned.
Experience & Requirements:
· Minimum of 4 years of experience required
· Previous experience in Inventory/Accounting Software (MS NAV preferred) and MS Office
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong organizational skills
· Pre-employment background check & drug screening required
· High school diploma or equivalent required
Centrisys/CNPWhy Work Here?
We offer an excellent benefits package.
Centrisys/CNP manufactures and services the most advanced centrifuge dewatering systems in the world, capable of delivering the highest quality solutions for municipal and industrial applications.
9586 58th Place KenoshaKenosha, WI
Transportation and Storage