Software UI Engineer, CIS Cloud Services
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you want to be at the forefront of intelligence-driven cybersecurity? We at Centripetal are innovators of disruptive cybersecurity solutions. Our CleanINTERNET managed service operationalizes billions of threat indicators in real-time to prevent over 90% of known threats against enterprise networks. Our customers love us for reducing their cybersecurity risks and enabling their security operations to be more proactive, focused and efficient.
Intelligence Services is a group within Centripetal that analyzes cyber threat intelligence to envision and create new technologies that power our managed service offerings. We focus on bold ideas around how to leverage data in cyber defense and pursue strategic initiatives that aim to paradigm-shift the cybersecurity landscape. Join us to help realize our vision.
Position: Software UI Engineer, CIS Cloud Services
Location: Reston, VA; Remote from NC (preferred) or within US
What you would do:
- Development of SPAs employing the latest web technologies for internal and externally facing clients.
- Work closely with end users to discover use cases using modern development techniques in a truly interactive development cycle.
What you should love:
- Learning new technologies and collaborating with a team to find elegant solutions for solving complicated problems.
- Interacting with team members and end users with a sense of purpose to dig into the problems we are trying to solve.
- Liberating application development using CI/CD pipelines to streamline our processes and deliver rapid prototyping and finished features to our users.
- The feeling of the sense of ownership and excitement of what you are accomplishing.
What you should have experience in:
- Experience in working on and maintaining a system in production.
- React, but any modern MVC/MVP/etc style stack may be sufficient.
- Data processing and manipulation at scale, algorithm efficiency.
What you should have on your resume:
- 5+ years of software development in web-UI / backend or other relevant fields.
- B.S or M.S. in computer science.
Some technologies and processes we use:
- Material UI
- Web Workers
- Web Sockets
- SPA and PWA
- Mono Repo
- UX Process
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Centripetal Networks
Get fresh Senior Cloud Software Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!