Senior Software Engineer, CIS Data Services
- Posted: 12 days ago
Do you want to be at the forefront of intelligence-driven cybersecurity? We at Centripetal are innovators of disruptive cybersecurity solutions. Our CleanINTERNET managed service operationalizes billions of threat indicators in real-time to prevent over 90% of known threats against enterprise networks. Our customers love us for reducing their cybersecurity risks and enabling their security operations to be more proactive, focused and efficient.
Intelligence Services is a group within Centripetal that analyzes cyber threat intelligence to envision and create new technologies that power our managed service offerings. We focus on bold ideas around how to leverage data in cyber defense and pursue strategic initiatives that aim to paradigm-shift the cybersecurity landscape. Join us to help realize our vision.
Position: Senior Software Engineer, CIS Data Services
Location: Reston, VA; Remote from NC (preferred) or within US
What you would do:
- Develop distributed software systems that enable analytics across many different cyber threat intelligence and data sources.
- Build cloud native cybersecurity products that leverage intelligence and data in innovative ways.
What you should love:
- Overcoming challenging technology and data problems.
- Working in a creative startup environment with a broad scope of ownership and high degree of autonomy.
- Advocating for best engineering practices for a sustainable and frictionless workflow.
- Delivering documented, maintainable, secure and testable code.
- Contributing to innovation projects from research, ideation and incubation to scale and production.
- Developing cloud-native software.
What you should have experience in:
- Data driven analytical systems, and/or machine learning and big data.
- Multiple programming and scripting languages.
- Container and orchestration technologies.
- Graph/Document/SQL databases.
- Distributed and streaming technologies.
What you should have on your resume:
- 5+ years of software development in back-end/data science/data engineering/data analysis/machine learning
- B.S or M.S. in computer science
Some technologies and processes we use:
- Python, Go
- Databricks, PySPark
- Kafka, Kafka Streams, gRPC
- Relational DB, Document Stores, Wide-Column Stores, Graph DB, Search Engines
- GCP, AWS
- Kubernetes, Cloud Native
- CI/CD, CircleCI, GitOps, FluxCD
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Centripetal Networks
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?