Information Security Analyst
Centripetal Networks Reston, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
Centripetal Networks is searching for a Senior Information Security Analyst. Come meet with our analyst team in Reston. This position is for a hands-on subject matter expert to perform threat analytics using threat intelligence as part of our professional services team supporting our large enterprise customers. Your work will directly impact day to day security operations for Centripetal and our Fortune 500 clients. This is a multi-faceted role where you will get exposure to the biggest intelligence and security trends in the industry by working with a cross-section of high profile clients.
Join Centripetal Networks as a Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst and become part of a rapidly growing and successful organization focused on today's emerging cyber security threats. The successful candidate should be an independent, solution-oriented individual who is skilled in using data to solve analytical problems and is adept in satisfying intelligence requirements under tight deadlines.
- Support all analysis activities including: attacker campaign analysis; frequency and trending analysis; predictive attacker/victim relationship models; dashboards for internal executives and clients
- Develop raw and technically reviewed information into objective facts and supportable conclusions
- Evaluate information collections for viable threat intelligence
- Convey both verbally and in writing importance and relevance of findings
- Secure additional sources of threat intelligence as needed
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on analytical/quantitative work, or equivalent experience
- Minimum of four years of information technology and/or intelligence analysis experience
- Ability to deliver fact-based communications, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to successfully interface and establish rapport with internal operations personnel
- Knowledgeable in the following areas: information security, information assurance, incident response, proactive services and remediation
- Solid understanding of current information security challenges and solutions
- Familiarity with information security, risk management, information assurance and classified
- Extensive MS Office experience (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to perform analysis based on gathered internal sources and open-source collections
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Technical background in incident response, computer forensics or network defense techniques
- Familiarity with evaluating large data stores for patterns or relationships between groups or individuals
If you have a strong analytical background, practical experience in cyber intelligence reporting, and are looking to be at the forefront of threat intelligence, then we want to hear from you!
We offer a competitive salary, with excellent benefits.
About Centripetal Networks
Centripetal has engineered and manufactured a new disruptive technology for cyber security that actions millions of threat indicators and scales well beyond any current solution. We are looking for candidates with startup, product or cyber security experiences that want to work for a faster growing venture backed company. Excellent benefits and work life environment.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Centripetal Networks